As our Senior Warden, Pete Lovering, has expressed – one of our responsibilities as your Vestry is to be good listeners. As one way of fulfilling that responsibility, on the Sunday prior to each Vestry Meeting members of the Vestry are present after each service to hear your concerns, praises, and answer questions.
The following comments and questions have been presented to Vestry members at those meetings. The Vestry will review these and answer all of them as time allows. The answers will appear in this web section.
June 24, 2012
- May we keep Roy for 5 years rather than 2?
- Keep up the good work!
- Why do we no longer support Habitat for Humanity with some of our Outreach money?
- Do we need a full time priest when we are considered an “outreach church”?
- Roy’s words touch my heart.
- Some places need “sprucing up”. Could ministry groups adopt projects around the church buildings?
- Can sense the return of real positive energy at Trinity.
- Do we have to do the Alleluias as the gradual all summer? Can’t we change hymns week to week.
- Are we working on a new Parish profile or will we utilize the existing one in our search for a new rector?
- Would it be possible to have a priest host the adult education sessions on Sundays?
- Could we place a volunteer needed sheet on our website?
- What is the status of the pictorial directory of parish members?
- Why does it take so long to hire a new rector?
- What do the youth groups do for the Church?
- May we involve the entire congregation in long range planning?
- Do we have a by-laws revision expert in the congregation?