Streaming Audio and Video Coordinator
To Apply, Send Resume to Ali (Parish Administrator): firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation: $20 per hour – three hours per week minimum, primarily Sunday Mornings, other times as agreed to.
The Live Stream Audio & Video Coordinator is responsible for streaming weekly Sunday Worship Services and occasional special services to the internet. This includes mixing the live sound in the sanctuary, the sound over the live stream, video shot selection, as well as additional content presented in the service (video, presentations/slides, etc.) – content provided by others.
The position is expected to work in the church Sunday mornings, from 8:30-11:30am, and for other special services (e.g., Easter, Christmas Eve) as agreed.
• Setup and preparation of microphones for worship service including sound check
• Mix audio in the room and the stream audio using a Mackie DL1608 mixer and IPAD
• Filming/streaming using VIMEO Livestream Studio software on a Windows computer with 3 attachedcameras, 2 remotely controlled via a PTZ Optics IP Joystick Controller
• Troubleshooting any A/V issues that arise
• Collaboration with Church Staff on any presentations, etc. used for Sunday Worship
• Preparation of content used during service (presentations, video, pictures) – provided by others
Relevant Experience and Position Requirements
• Good communication skills
• Ability to take direction and feedback from the worship team
• Strong familiarity with the Windows operating system, Internet browsers and basic network architecture
• Ability to react and troubleshoot issues during livestream
• Sunday morning availability for filming and live streaming
• Prior experience with Livestream Studio and any or all of the above hardware or similar hardware is a plus
• Three hours of paid training prior to the first-time scheduled Sunday
• Experienced operator will be present with you for the first three Sundays that you work